Lab: TOC - Replace CA Signed SSL certificates on VMware NSX
This is a Table of Contents (TOC) article that combines all the articles that you will need to do a replacement of your self-signed certificates on the NSX Manager Nodes (including the VIP) with CA Signed SSL certificates.
- Lab:Configuring a Microsoft Server to be a Root Certificate Authority (CA)
- Lab:Use OpenSSL to generate the Certificate Signing Request (CSR) for VMware NSX (with multiple SANs)
- Lab: Signing the NSX CSR with a Microsoft (root) CA Server
- Lab: Use Postman to perform API requests on NSX
- Lab: Replacing the self-signed SSL certificates with CA-signed certificates