This is my personal wiki page where I blog / wiki all my technical adventures.
By writing about it I not only have the opportunity to keep up my knowledge but I am also sharing something to the community.
Latest articles and changes:
- Lab: Signing the NSX CSR with a Microsoft (root) CA Server
- Getting started with the OCI and the OCI Console using your free account
- Create your first free (Linux) Compute instance using OCI (with your free OCI account)
- Main Page
- Lab: Multisite Scenario
- Lab: TOC - Replace CA Signed SSL certificates on VMware NSX
- Lab: Use Postman to perform API requests on NSX
- Lab: NSX Manager deployment (Single site)
- Lab: Configure IPv6 Routing between NSX Segments and external networks
- Lab:Use OpenSSL to generate the Certificate Signing Request (CSR) for VMware NSX (with multiple SANs)
- Lab:Configuring a Microsoft Server to be a Root Certificate Authority (CA)
- Lab: Replacing the self-signed SSL certificates with CA-signed certificates
- Lab: NSX Manager backup configuration
- Lab:Install and configure a (nested) vSphere SDDC
- Lab:Install and configure a DNS Server using BIND
- NSX Multisite routing (diagram options)
- NSX Inventory
- NSX License and Compute Managers
- NSX Managers
- Compute, Storage, and vSphere Infrastructure
Latest technologies I am working / testing with:
With the Software Defined Data Center "revolution" network virtualization is one of the three important pillars to build on. With the full integration on VMware's other products it can be even more powerful.In the VMware section you will my personal archive of the stuff that I tested out in my lab environment.
The "core" consist typically of vCenter servers, Platform Services Controllers and ESX hosts.In the VMware section I will be showcasing / testing some of the most powerfull features of the "core".
This can be of any vendor, from Juniper to Cisco to Arista or maybe even Cumulus.In the (general) networking section I am going to test different features of different vendors and document them so you can learn from this as well.
Vendors that I have worked with: